Jackpot Capital Terms and Conditions
Please read the following rules and regulations carefully. By registering as a Jackpot Capital member and wagering in the Casino you fully accept and understand that all of the following terms and conditions apply.
By accepting and playing any of our promotional offers, the member confirms that the promotional terms and conditions have been read, printed, understood and agreed to.
1. Jackpot Capital is operated and owned by Greavestrend Ltd., Agiou Eleftheriou, 74A, Archangelos, Strovolos, P.C. 1055 Nicosia, Cyprus, a registered company licensed by the government of Cyprus.
2. Jackpot Capital is restricted to individuals of legal age who are residents of jurisdictions where the use of Jackpot Capital and its games are not prohibited by law. All Jackpot Capital games are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play.
3. The Jackpot Capital Casino is a real money casino; therefore all players' winnings and losses are in real money. Players wishing to play the games for fun only can login to their account in fun mode.
4. All casino games are monitored by Jackpot Capital at all times. As a result Jackpot Capital has the ability to track and review each hand/roll/slot pull/spin for each player and game offered.
5. Should any game be at any time interrupted and/or disconnected, the situation at the point of interruption and results from the previous game should be displayed when the player starts the game once again. If the player becomes disconnected from the Casino's server mid-game, the player will be able to continue and complete that game exactly as if the player had never left. If the Casino's server did not receive the player's bet, the player's balance will not have been reduced and the player will see the result of the previous bet.
6. Jackpot Capital makes every effort to ensure the full protection of its customers. However, certain unforeseen events are beyond the control of Jackpot Capital. In the event of a disconnection for any reason whatsoever between the player and the casino, Jackpot Capital shall not be held liable for any losses which may result therefrom. The balance of a player's account shall at all times be as recorded on the Jackpot Capital Casino games server.
7. All disputes should be forwarded to Jackpot Capital by e-mail within one (1) hour of the disputed event.
8. By using the Jackpot Capital software, players agree to be bound by the following: Players shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of a player's;
(a) entry, use, or reuse of the website,
(b) use of any materials at the website,
(c) entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Server,
(d) participation in the Game, or,
(e) the acceptance of any prize.
9. Players shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Website, or the Casino, nor accept any prize if the player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall, without exception, abide by all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such, the rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time to time. Players shall periodically review the Terms and Conditions posted at this website at a rate of at least once a month.
10. Members are only allowed one active account. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. All winnings will be VOID for players with more than one active account. Jackpot Capital allows only ONE account per computer, household, IP address unless permission is granted otherwise by Jackpot Capital.
11. Should a member give away, share or lose his account number and/or password Jackpot Capital will not be held liable for any claims that may result from, or regarding that account. Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep their account information strictly confidential.
12. Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. Jackpot Capital will not report the wagering history of any member.
13. Players are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any winnings or prizes collected from Jackpot Capital.
14. Jackpot Capital reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notifying its players, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any Casino activity or game at any time.
15. By accepting any winnings or prizes from Jackpot Capital, players consent to the use of their name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without any additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
16. All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed. Players must provide a copy of their proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. Proof of identity must match the registered name and surname. If a player fails to provide this within 4 weeks of our request, his account may be subject to lock out and winnings and/or cash-ins made, voided. In cases of fraudulent documentation, account will be locked and all winnings and/or cash-ins will be voided.
17. Payments will always be sent back to the processor by which deposits were made if possible. Jackpot Capital reserves the right to make the final decision through which payout method the customers receives their payouts.
18. If a deposit has not been turned over at least once before requesting a payout, an administration fee of 15% will be deducted.
19.The maximum payout per customer per week is US$10,000. Jackpot Capital reserves the right to pay out higher winnings over a period of several weeks.
20. Jackpot Capital reserves the right to withhold play and/or payment from any party that Jackpot Capital deems as fraudulent. Jackpot Capital may assess service charges to any account for services rendered to any fraudulent account. Jackpot Capital requires any deposit to be turned over at least once prior to withdrawal otherwise rule number 18 mentioned above may be applied.
21. Jackpot Capital reserves the right to cancel a player's membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your personal account. In addition, Jackpot Capital reserves the discretional right to void any winnings and withhold any balance in a player's Casino account under any of the following circumstances.
(a) If there is evidence to suggest that a player has more than one active account for the Casino
(b) If the name on a player's casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases in the casino account;
(c) If the name on a player's casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit
(d) If a player participates in a Casino promotion and cashes-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
(e) If a player provides incorrect or misleading registration information;
(f) If a player is not of legal age;
(g) If a player resides in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
(h) If a player has permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) anyone else to play using his casino account;
(i) If a player has not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, has played in a professional sense or together with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
(j) If a player has reversed or charged back any of his purchases in his casino account;
(k) If a player is found cheating or if it is determined by Jackpot Capital that he has used a system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise. Also any system used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play.
22. Customers are reminded to print a copy of all transaction data, rules, payment methods and cancellation/refund methods in order to avoid misconceptions at a later time.
23. Jackpot Capital reserves the right to make final decision on transaction methods. Jackpot Capital may decide what constitutes a qualified transaction on a per transaction basis. Players agree that they may not make claim to entitlement at any time.
24. Jackpot Capital reserves the right to modify any rules or cancel promotions at its discretion.
25. Jackpot Capital reserves the right to reject account registrations.
26. Accounts from the following countries, will be exempt from bonus redemption upon creation of an account: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Macedonia, Mauritius, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Sweden and United Kingdom.
Promotional Terms and Conditions:
1. One Bonus amount per account, customer, household, shared computer, shared IP address.
2. New accounts (New player accounts) are defined as accounts that are opened by new players who have never at any stage opened an account at Jackpot Capital before.
3. Bonuses pertaining to new accounts are bonuses on a player's first deposit made into his Jackpot Capital account.
4. Jackpot Capital can at any time run different promotions for new accounts. Only one new player promotion coupon can be redeemed per new player account at any one time.
Promotions are for a limited time only and Jackpot Capital reserves the right to terminate any promotion at any time without prior notice. Promotions may not be combined, unless otherwise specified.
5. Jackpot Capital reserves the right to request further documentation and/or withhold bonus amounts.
6. To receive bonus payments, all casino accounts must have a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
7. The min. bonus amount for our deposit coupon codes is $20, the max. bonus amount is $100, unless otherwise stated. The coupon codes are valid only for one deposit (unless otherwise stated). The coupon code must be entered before depositing and cannot be retroactively credited to any customer's account.
8. Wagering requirements for our deposit bonus coupons are 30 times the sum of the deposit plus the bonus, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements must be fulfilled for each and every deposit bonus used. This rule will only be annulled after the customer's balance has reached $0 again.
9. The following games count towards fulfilling the wagering requirements for all bonuses (deposit and no-deposit): Bingo games, European Slot Poker, Keno, Scratch Cards and all Slots unless otherwise stated.
10. Any wagers made on excluded games before the playthrough requirements are completed, will result in the bonus and any winnings being voided.
11. Wagering requirements for our no-deposit coupons are 60 times the bonus, unless otherwise stated.
12. Any free money given without requiring a deposit, e.g. a No-Deposit Coupon, loyalty bonus, VIP bonus, vanity card, manager deposit, competition/tournament prizes, compensation bonus, inconvenience bonus, birthday bonus etc. (unless otherwise stated) will have a maximum cash out of 5x the bonus given e.g. $50 given; max cash out = $250 (Random Jackpots are also included). This rule is also valid when a customer's balance is positive at the time of redeeming the non-deposit bonus. After redeeming the bonus, the rule will only be annulled after the customer's balance has reached $0 again.
13. Any no deposit bonus received, has to be redeemed within one month of its receipt. In the case of our birthday bonuses, up to one month past the birth date.
14. Every time you wager $10 in bets on any game, you earn 1 Comp Point, 100 Points = $1. (except for Game of the Month where you can Double your Comps and only have to wager $5 in bets). The minimum amount of Comp Points that can be redeemed is 100. VIP customers earn more comp points for every wager made, according to the player's VIP group.
15. Non-compliance with the above terms and conditions shall be deemed to be promotion abuse and as such will give Jackpot Capital management the discretionary right to take the following action against such abusers: All balances/payouts shall be considered null and void. Abusing player accounts may be terminated with immediate effect. Players found to be abusing promotions may be precluded from receiving further promotional offers at the casino.
16. Bonuses are made available on a regular basis at Jackpot Capital. These are offered as a reward to all our regular and loyal/VIP players. However, any player found to be availing of these promotions, not in the spirit in which they are given, may be subject to exclusion.
17. Each bonus must be completely wagered before payouts can be requested. Any premature withdrawal requests will be denied and the playthrough for the previous bonus/(es) must be completed.
18. Please note that customers who have not made any deposits can only claim free bonus winnings one time.
19. Customers whose last deposit is older than three months and claim a free bonus, are not entitled to a withdrawal.
20. Winnings made on linked accounts using same offers will automatically be voided and therefore will be removed from the accounts.
21. Max bet rule for all bonuses = $10.00. Any winnings plus bonus amounts will be voided in accordance with this max bet rule.
22. Customers cannot redeem multiple free bonuses/free spins offer consecutively: When a customer uses two or more free bonuses without making a real money deposit in between, management reserves the right to void any bonuses and winnings.
Slot Tournaments T&Cs:
1. The Tournament Buy-In will be deducted from your Real Money account balance. Bonuses cannot be used for Buy-Ins to Slot Tournaments.
2. The Jackpot Capital Bonus Terms & Conditions apply to the Slot Tournament Buy-Ins. If you use the playable balance originated from a no-deposit bonus to enter a tournament, the maximum payout of 5 times the bonus will be applied to any tournament winnings.
3. Freeroll Tournaments are only for depositing customers. If a customer has never deposited, then they are ineligible for our Freeroll Tournaments.
4. Players excluded from redeeming bonuses cannot enter any Slot Tournaments.
5. If you are disconnected from the system during tournament play, the following rules apply: If you are disconnected during play, the slot will not spin on your behalf. If you reconnect within the tournament time, you can continue playing in the tournament. If you cannot reconnect, your Win Box total will remain static, reflecting the amount at the time of disconnection.
6. In case a slot tournament is canceled, the Buy-In will be refunded to the player account.